Depending on customers' requirements, we offer machining - roughing and finishing. The newly opened Machining Department is equipped with two numerically controlled (CNC) drilling/milling machines, three vertical lathes and a conventional boring machine.
The aforementioned equipment of the newly opened Department enables castings manufactured by METALODLEW SA to be machined within the full range and thus allowing the lead time to be shortened and the products supplied to the customer in a machined (roughed or finished) state.
Vertical lathes: pcs. 3
- max. turning diameter - 3,500 mm
- max. turning height - 1,850 mm
Conventional boring machine: pcs. 1
- workspace table 3,000 x 4,000 x height 2,000 mm
WFS 130N CNC Drilling/milling machine: pcs. 1
- workspace table 1,250 x 1,600 x height 1,600 mm
WRD 150 Plate milling/drilling machine: pcs. 1
- x – 7,000 mm; y – 3,000 mm; z – 1,000 mm; w – 800 mm; v – 1,300 mm
- Turntable 2,000 x 2,000
- Stationary table 2,500 x 4,000
- It is possible to perform a wider scope of machining, subject to additional arrangements.